Skip to main content

Hobbit is coming up people!!

    Ok so I guess now is the point in time where I tell you all that I'm probably the BIGGEST fan of the Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, J.R.R Tolkin, ect, EVER.  This November, Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug is coming into theaters.  Oh my goodness I can't stop jumping around, phew deep breaths.
    I absolutely cannot wait, Benedict Cumberbatch (one of my favorite actors) is going to be playing Smaug the dragon.  Also Martin Freeman is playing my all time favorite character Bilbo Baggins.  These two also star in the hit series of Sherlock, season 3 soon to come out in 2014, but more on that later.
    Many of my favorite Lord of the Rings characters will be appearing in this one too.  Orlando Bloom, playing Legolas will finally be appearing.  Ugh, when they said he'ld be coming back I thought they meant the first one, but no no.  Anyway, Ian Mckellen, as Gandalf will most assuredly be back to wish us a "good morning".  I hope somehow Peter Jackson brings back all the hobbits, for those who haven't yet seen The Lord of the Rings, and give them a taste of the Shire and all the friends you meet and the lifestyle that they live there.
    One actress I'm not so keen on seeing is Evangeline Lilly.  She's lost all my respect, ever since she played on the series Lost.  Though her acting is fantastic, I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy the movie as long as I know what all she's done previously.  Though an actress I'm very much looking forward to is Cate Blanchett who will be Galadriel.
    This winter is going to be packed with all kinds of great sequels, and movies.  Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, Hunger games: Catching Fire (not very excited about that one), Psych the Musical, Sherlock season 3, the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who, and the new Disney movie Frozen.  I'm sure I'm missing some but you get the point.  Pinterest, Tumblr, and the rest are going to be overflowing with pictures, songs, and just gobs of random nerdyness.  Tell me what you're looking forward to!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Other Wonderful Places

    Sorry about being so inconsistant with my posts, I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole "Blogging" thing.  Hope y'all keep reading cause one of these days I'll be posting once a week, so as to make it easier on myself and readers.     Anyway, I've forgone the fact that I do have much better writing ability than just this.  I write on another blog with 4 other girls.  It's called "The Incantevole Tales" maybe you've heard of it.  If you have let me know in the comments below.  If you haven't read it and wish to you can see the link in the "my favorite blogs" section.  That blog is a story of a far away place, where Elves, Dwarves, Mermaids, Fairies, Evil kings, Sorceresses, and so much more collide.  But I'll let you read it for yourselves.     All of the girls have their own blogs and you can find them also in my favorite blogs.  These girls are so awesome it's a crime not to follow them.  All of them ver

Shark Week! Christmas came early!

        "AHHHHH!! SHARK!!!!" This past week has been my favorite of all year.  Better than Christmas, better than Summer Vacation, it was SHARK WEEK PEOPLE!  All year I have waited ever so patiently for this 1 week to come to pass.  So many different species, and so little time.  Y'all, sharks are my favorite animal of all time.  It just saddens my heart when so many fishermen around the world take advantage of the creatures, killing them for their fins, and selling them for thousands of dollars to be made into soup.  But enough on that for now, there is so much the talk about and I just cannot contain myself any longer.       There have been multiple sighting this year, either in passing on a boat, while fishing, and a few were spotted on the beach.  The first sighting was in Massachusetts on June 11th off the coast of Cape Cod.  The shark left the area within an hour, and all the beach goers were allowed back into the water.  The last reported attack in that area